D&T Classroom Projects for Years 7-10 - with Ballarat Tech School (PL18010)
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL.
This workshop is a partnership between DATTA Vic and Ballarat Tech School. Targetted at secondary Design & Technologies teachers, we'll be exploring a range of project ideas for Years 7-10. The day will have a focus both on STEM and on engaging girls in Technologies - particularly as, on the 8th of March, we'll be celebrating International Women's Day!
The day will include:
- Design & Technologies Curriculum Overview & 7-10 Project Ideas by Jacinta O'Leary, DATTA Vic, co-author of Tech by Design
- The Year 8 STEM Program from St Patrick's College Ballarat
- Brainstorming on projects to engage girls in Design & Technologies
- The Ballarat Tech School Disaster Relief Housing Project
- The Ballarat Tech School Humanoid Robot Assistant Project
10am - 4pm
Thursday 8th March
Ballarat Tech School, Ballarat
$199 for DATTA Vic members (includes lunch)
$299 for non-members (includes lunch & DATTA Vic membership)
$99 for students
Thanks to The Department of Education & Training for their support for DATTA Vic's Teaching Applied STEM in Design & Technologies program
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference. We will charge 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days before the event, unless a medical certificate is provided.