PL16049 The New Technologies Curriculum for Primary Teachers
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL.
Join the Design & Technology Teachers’ Assoc Vic, Digital Learning & Teaching Victoria and Home Economics Victoria for an in-depth look at the new Technologies Curriculum for Primary teachers.
- Find sources of help and advice for implementing the curriculum in your school
- Get a detailed overview of the F-10 Curriculum
- Explore the 2 main areas - Digital Technologies & Design & Technologies (Including Food Specialisations)
- Take away practical ideas for classroom projects & a range of resources
- Discover Technologies as the perfect vehicle for STE(A)M learning & teaching
Thanks to Museum Victoria for their generous support for this event.
9am - 1.30pm
Thursday 28th April
Melbourne Museum Theatre
*For free entry to any Museum Victoria after this event and for the entire year, along with a great range of benefits, join MV Teachers HERE. It's free, and a fantastic service!
$40 for members of DATTA Vic, DLTV or Home Economics Victoria
$70 for non-members
DATTA Vic Cencellations & Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee If you cancel 7 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference. We will charge 50% of the fee if you cancel 1-6 days before the event, unless a medical certificate is provided