The members of DATTA include primary and secondary teachers, principals, consultants, tertiary educators as well as business and industry groups.
We are pleased to welcome anyone with an interest in design and technology, engineering, electronics, emerging technologies, textiles and STEaM education.
2018 Member Applications
For 2017 membership enquiries, please contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for 2018 DATTA Vic memberships are now open. If you would like to join DATTA Vic, then simply fill out one of the forms below:
We will get in touch with you shortly afterwards to process your application.
Please note - Memberships are valid for a calendar year.
Benefits of Membership
- free resource packs
- links with National Associations through its representation on the Design And Technology Teachers’Association Australia (DATTA Australia)
- regular contact with Design and Technology subject associations in other states and territories
- access to resource information and personnel with expertise in Design and Technology
- discounts on Professional Learning activities, conferences and resources
- contact with many other involved teachers and the chance to network
- the opportunity to contribute to "TECHNOTES" our journal, in order to share information, ideas, concerns and knowledge and to be kept up to date
- on line and physical access to resources
About DATTA Vic
Design and Technology is an area of the curriculum that applies the Design Process, and uses tools and materials (with new technological knowledge) to create functional products.
DATTA Vic represents Design and Technology Teachers (including Systems, Electronics, Auto & Primary teachers) in education throughout Victoria.
DATTA Vic is a non-profit organisation that was formed in October 1987. Since our humble beginnings as a group of like-minded teachers of Technology we have grown to a membership of over 450.
DATTA Vic board consists of volunteer members and two part-time paid office staff.
We hold annual conferences and facilitate various Professional Learning workshops throughout the year.