The STEAMpunk! 2016 Conference
STEAMpunk! was DATTA Vic's exciting annual conference for Design and Technologies educators, which took place on the 13th & 14th of May 2016 at Harvester Technical College in Sunshine.
We explored best practice in teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Maths, and offered lots of information about the new Victorian Technologies curriculum.
We had amazing keynote addresses from Ben Forta, Adobe's Senior Director for Education Initiatives, and Zeina Chalich, award-winning STEAM educator and self-confessed Disruptor! Thanks to everyone who came along and made it a very special couple of days.
DATTA Vic would like to congratulate the following:
- Leadership in Design & Technology Education Award: Jacinta O'Leary, Distance Education Centre Victoria
- Secondary Educator of the Year: Tony Herceg, Gisborne Secondary College
- So You Think You Can Design Winners: Gaelen Petit & Thomas Hewitt, Northcote High School
- VEX Robotics Tournament Champions - Day 1: Camberwell High School & Emmaus College
- VEX Robotics Excellence Award - Day 1 - Maribrynong College
- VEX Robotics Tournament Champions - Day 2: Highvale Secondary College & Emmaus College
- VEX Robotics Excellence Award - Day 2 - Emmaus College
If you are a member, you can download a selection of our conference presentations HERE.
Click HERE to see our photogallery from the conference. We'll be adding more pictures daily - make sure you check in regularly, and send us any photographs you have from the event!
For our Sponsors & Exhibitor's pack, click HERE
Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. We can't wait to see you there!