STEAM & Sustainability (PL17007)
Join the Design & Technology Teachers’ Association Vic, and Environmental Education Victoria for a day of professional learning, upskilling and networking for teachers who care about STEAM and sustainability.
- Learn how to address sustainability successfully across the curriculum
- Explore Design & Technology as a great vehicle for teaching STEAM & Sustainability
- Get an overview of the new F-10 Curriculum, and practical ideas for implementation
- Discover sustainable design in the NGV’s collections
- Take part in a Trash Puppets workshop and take away a wealth of ideas for fun, hands-on classroom projects focussing on STEAM & Sustainability
Friday 24th February
10am - 3.30pm
National Gallery of Victoria
$190 for members of DATTA Vic/EEV (includes lunch)
$230 for non-members of DATTA Vic/EEV (Includes lunch)
Please ensure you tell us if you are a member of EEV in the comments section of the booking form
DATTA Vic Cancellations & Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee minus an administration charge if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference, and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1-3 days before the event.