DATTA Vic has a range of textbooks and other resources for Design & Technologies teachers. We offer discounts for members on all purchases.
New VCE PD&T Resources - AVAILABLE NOW
Nelson Product Design & Technology VCE Units 1-4 Workbook & Student Book (4th Edition) $105/$115 (R1718) ORDER HERE
Cambridge Product Design & Technology VCE Units 1-4 Workbook & Student Book $85/$95 (R1818) ORDER HERE
New Design & Technologies Resources - AVAILABLE NOW
Nelson Tech by Design Workbook & Student Book (Years 7-10) $70/$80 (R1719) ORDER HERE
Discount Packages - Order Together and Save
- 2012-2016 PD&T Support Materials Units 1-4 & Cross Study Specifications - Complete Set $50/$70 (1200)
- Sustainability Pack - Good Design Guide, Sustainability DVD, Design Play Cards $120/$140 (R0205)
- Set of 2 PD&T Practice Exams $35/$40 (R0206)
Text & Workbooks
- Nelson VCE PD&T Textbook Units 1-4 (3rd Edition) $40/$50 (R0080)
- Nelson Wood, Metal & Plastics Workbook (3rd Edition) $29/$32 (R0200)
- Nelson Introducing Technology (3rd Edition) $40/$45 (R0192)
- Nelson Technology Activity Manual $22/$26 (R0193)
- Nelson Systems Engineering VCE Units 1-4 (3rd Edition) $65/$68 (R0193)
- Nelson Textiles Technology for Years 9 & 10 $55/$60 (R0074)
- Nelson PD&T Textiles Workbook (2nd Edition) $29/$32 (R0081)
- The Good Design Guide $75/$78 (R0202)
- Design Playing Cards $25/$27 (R0198)
- Designers on Sustainability DVD $30/$40 (R0201)
Resources are listed on the left that are available to non-members.
Log in to view member resources listed below.
The DATTA Vic publishes, on CD, the journal called 'TECHNOTES' twice a year.
This publication welcomes contributions from all members and keeps members informed about current issues and Professional Learning activities, as well as providing advice about resources and practical classroom activities.
DATTA Vic News
The newsletter 'DATTA Vic News', published once per term, includes a report from VCAA, the Professional Learning calendar, a list of relevant events for Design and Technology Education and information about useful resources.
Units of Work
Units of Work include online resources and booklets targeting different levels and areas of Design and Technology Education.
Useful videos of workshops and demonstraions.
Member Organistaion Resources
Some of our member organisations include companies that provide a range of resources for Technology Education.
The membership of the Design and Technology Teachers Association Victoria includes primary and secondary teachers, principals, consultants, tertiary educators as well as business and industry groups.
We exist primarily as an educational service for teachers and schools but are pleased to welcome anyone with an interest in Technology Education to our association.
Steve Hughes presenting a workshop on using the lathe at the DATTA Vic December Hands On Conference 2011
Benifets of Membership
Access to resources and personnel with expertise in technology teaching.
Discounts on professional learning activities.
Access to "TECHNOTES", keep up to date with our Technolgy Education Journal.
Links with National Associations through its representation on the Design and Technology Teachers Association Australia (DATTA Australia) (DATTA Aust.). DATTA Aust. in turn is a member of the recognised National body the Technology Federation of Australia (Technology TEFA ).
Further to this DATTA Vic is regularly in contact with subject associations in other states and territories.
Become a Member
Please complete the 2012 Membership form
ABN 97 315 356 383