OH&S in the Technology Classroom (PL1822)
This workshop is now full
Join DATTA Vic and Gary Nolan, the DET's Senior OH&S Policy Advisor for a day-long workshop on safe practice in the Technology Classroom. An essential PL for teachers of Wood, Metal & Plastics.
This session will cover:
- Case studies on effective in-school processes
- DET requirements for risk assessment and management
- Information on OH&S audits
- Creating a culture of safety in the classroom
- Restricted Machinery
- Learn about AND's OH&S consultancy service to schools
- A visit to Mount Waverley SC's Technology facilities
Monday 30th July
9.30am - 4pm
Mount Waverley Secondary College, Lechte Road, Mount Waverley
Members: $199 (inlcudes lunch)
Non-members: $299 (includes DATTA Vic membership & lunch)
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.