OH&S in the Technology Classroom (PL17020)
Join DATTA Vic and Glenn Eckardt, the DET's Senior Advisor on OH&S for a day-long workshop on safe practice in the Technology Classroom. An essential PL for teachers of Wood, Metal & Plastics.
This session will cover:
- Case studies on effective in-school processes
- DET requirements for risk assessment and management
- Would your school workshop pass on OH&S audit?
- Creating a culture of safety in the classroom
- Restricted Machinery
- Teacher Andrew Nicholl's experience of an OH&S audit
- A visit to Mill Park SC's Technology facilities
Friday 28th July
9.30am - 4pm
Mill Park Secondary College, Civic Dr & Findon Road, Epping VIC 3076
Members: $199 (inlcudes lunch)
Non-members: $299 (includes DATTA Vic membership & lunch)
DATTA Vic Cancellations and Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.