Introduction to VEX Robotics (PL1926)
REGISTRATIONS OPEN SOON
At this session we will be exploring the building and programming of VEX robots. This workshop is suitable for year 5-12 teachers looking to start a new robotics program. At the end of this workshop participants will have a new level of confidence in the robotics classroom.
Topics will include:
- Common VEX Components
- VEX Drive systems and fundamentals
- VEX Lifting and Intake systems
- Electrical components of the VEX EDR and IQ Systems
- Programming driver and Autonomous with the Robot-C Graphical Platform
- Programming driver and Autonomous with Robot - C text based.
Participants will need to bring a pc laptop with Robot-C installed (link provided on booking). If possible, a VEX robot would be beneficial.
Friday 1st March
10am - 3.30pm
Level 2, The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street, Footscray, 3011
Non-members: $299 (includes DATTA Vic membership)
Lunch will be provided.
DATTA Vic Cancellations & Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference, and 50% if you cancel 1-3 days before the event.