We've gathered frequently asked questions sent to DATTA Vic about teaching Design and Technology - and provided direct links to some answers:
- Where do I find the new Australian Technologies Curriculum?
- What is happening to implement this in Victoria?
- When will it need to be implemented?
- I have an undergrade degree in a relevant area, and would love to teach
- I have a trade qualification, and would love to teach
- I already have a teaching qualification in another area, but want to move across to teaching in a technology area
- I have a staff member without a Technology background who has been asked to teach a Technology class
- Do I need this accreditation?
- Where can I get it? Where is it being offered?
- Where can I find the Education Department's OH&S requirements for the Technology area
- Can senior students use restriicted machinery?
- I've forgotten my website log-in user name and password
- I am covered by a school DATTA Vic membership and don't have a log-in
- What resources are available in the 'members only' section of the website?
Do you have a question that isn't answered above?
Please send it to us via our DATTA Vic contact form