Big Wool Day Out - The STEaM & New Curriculum Edition (PL17018)
DATTA VIc and the National Wool Museum are delighted to announce details of our 2017 Big Wool Day Out! - and it's even bigger and better than before! Join us for this fantastic professional learning opportunity for textiles teachers - both primary and secondary.
- Learn about the new F-10 Design & Technology Curriculum from a textiles perspective from Zowie Moselen, Hoppers Crossing SC
- Discover the world of future fabrics with Rebecca Van Amber from Deakin University's Institute for Frontier Materials
- Tinker with Wearable Technologies with Geelong innovator Kathy Reid
- Learn new skills in working with wool that you can take back to the classroom
- Explore the museum and the 2017 Scarf Festival Exhibition - Galaxies
- Network with textiles teachers from throughout Victoria, sharing tips and ideas and discovering new sources of support
"I was extremely satisfied...the sharing if ideas, resources and sources of materials was most helpful." E.B. 2015 Big Wool Day Out participant
Thursday 22nd June
10am - 3.30pm
The National Wool Museum, 26 Moorabool Street, Geelong 3220
$199 for members (includes lunch)
$299 for non-members (includes lunch and DATTA Vic membership)
Thanks to Australian Wool Innovation/The Woolmark Company for their invaluable support for this program
DATTA Vic Cancellations & Refunds
DATTA Vic will refund the full fee less an administration cost if you cancel 4 or more working days before a workshop, seminar or conference and 50% of the fee if you cancel 1 to 3 days prior to the event.
If you register but do not attend without cancelling prior to an event you will be charged the full fee unless a medical certificate is provided.